Special Education Teacher Lincoln City, OR Full-Time Openings
I am helping a great school district located near the Lincoln City, OR area that has multiple openings available for full-time Special Education Teachers (SPED) for the next school year. We are looking for passionate candidates with previous school and pediatric experience. Apply today!
SPED Job Description:
- 37.5 hours per week, 8:am – 4:00pm
- K – 2nd & 9th – 12th caseload
- Work with students who have a mild to moderate range of learning, mental, emotional, and physical disabilities
- Conduct special education evaluations and assessments
- Employ various teaching techniques, methods, and principles of learning to enable students to meet their IEP goals; Participate in IEP meetings
SPED Job Requirements:
- SPED License for OR
- Passion for working with children
- Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education
- School experience highly desired
- OR State License
Please send a current resume to [email protected] or apply online if you would like to be considered for the Special Education Teacher opportunities presented in the Lincoln City, OR area.
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- BELLWOOD, IL
- Sumter, SC
- Uniontown, PA
- Hamden, CT
- Rock Hill, SC
- Atlanta, GA
- Gresham, OR
- Anderson, SC
- Grapevine , TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.