Special Education Teacher - Middle School
Full Time opening for a Special Education Teacher near Calumet Park, IL
Currently seeking an experienced Special Education Teacher for a full time, onsite position working with an urban middle school caseload. This position is for the entire school year and is located in the Calumet Park area.
- Full time, 7:15am-3:45pm Mon-Fri
- Mild-moderate middle school caseload of approximately 25 students
- Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect understanding of the learning styles and needs of students assigned
- Present subject matter according to guidelines established by IEPs
- Meet student performance goals
- Observe and evaluate student performance
- Provide staff and family support
- Actively licensed IL Special Education Teacher with LBS1 and Type 3
- Experience working in urban school settings a plus
- Full time availability for the current school year
- Comfortable commuting near Calumet Park, IL
If this position is a good fit for you, send your resume to the email below or apply here today. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be happy to explore other possible options for you- including virtual positions!
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Palmdale, CA
- Hagerstown, MD
- Williamsport, MD
- Martinsburg, MD
- Frederick, MD
- Thurmont, MD
- Springfield, PA
- Rockledge, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.