Special Education Teacher - Minneapolis, MN
Soliant is currently accepting job applications from special education teachers, interested in teaching in the elementary school resource classroom. New graduates will be considered for the position. See below for job details!
- Masters degree in special education or Bachelors in special education
- Credentials to work in MN public schools
- New graduates will be considered
- Full-Time (40 hours per week)
- DCD elementary school caseload
- In-person instruction
- Competitive compensation and health benefits offered (UHC is current carrier)
For immediate consideration, please email the account executive Harrison Stuart at email@example.com
Recent SPED Jobs
- Joliet, IL
- Olympia, WA
- Detroit, MI
- Marine City, MI
- Minneapolis, MN
- Havertown, PA
- Tukwila, WA
- Casa Grande, AZ
- Somerset, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.