Special Education Teacher | Mishawaka, IN
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Mishawaka, Indiana area looking for someone to join their team as a Special Education Teacher for this school year.
- Contract Position
- Full time – 37.5 hours/week
- Start ASAP-June 4th
- 5 days a week
- K – 5th Grade
- Caseload: 20-30 students with various disabilities
- 1 School Site
- Special Education Teaching Certification in the state of IN required
- Mild or Intense Intervention Certification required
- Experience in schools is preferred but not required
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
If you may be interested in learning about our tele-therapy options, please also feel free to reach out to me today! We have virtual and work from home opportunities available as well and I would love to go over next steps for getting you on-boarded with our remote platform.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- East Phoenix, AZ
- Philadelphia, PA
- Benton, MI
- Milan, MI
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Jesup, GA
- Odum, GA
- Screven, GA
- Beaufort, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.