Special Education Teacher - Near Boston, Massachusetts- FULL TIME
A school district near Boston, Massachusetts has an opening for a Special Education Teacher! The client is in need of a full-time licensed Special Education Teacher to cover the remainder of the school year with high possibility to stretch into next school year
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- K-2 caseload
- Not a behavioral caseload, students are integrated into general education population
- IEP experience
- Paraprofessional assistance in classroom
- Certification in Massachusetts as a Special Education teacher.
- Must be able to perform all general Special Education Teacher roles and duties
- Have strong work ethic, passion for their work, and a positive attitude
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to Chandler.Boyd@Soliant.com or call (678) 459-1144 after applying.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
- Lancaster, SC
- Canton , MI
- Canton, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.