Special Education Teacher near Fitchburg, MA
A school district near Fitchburg, MA is now hiring a Special Education Teacher for the upcoming school year.
Role Summary: To be an effective professional who demonstrates thorough curriculum knowledge and able to inspire students to learn and achieve.
- Full Time Teaching Position (37.5hrs)
- Start Date: August 29th, 2022
- Ages: Age preferences are discussed during preliminary interview
- Caseload Setting: Resource, Self-Contained, or Inclusion
- Salary based on experience
- Special Education Teaching Certification in the state of Massachusetts.
Top benefits or perks:
With this opportunity, you’ll enjoy:
- Benefits: Health care, dental, medical insurance
- Career development: Teachers looking for a new setting or new graduates are encouraged apply to have the opportunity to start their new career.
- Weekly pay
We are working with a school right outside of Fitchburg, MA.
Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply, travel stipends provided.
If you would like to be immediately considered for a position please forward your resume and certification to [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Berwyn, IL
- New Boston, NH
- Springfield, MI
- Raleigh, NC
- New Haven, CT
- DARIEN, IL
- Kyle, TX
- Vallejo, CA
- Daly City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.