Special Education Teacher near Killingly, CT
Soliant is seeking a special educator for a school district near the Killingly, CT area for the 22/23 school year. We are looking to screen and set up interviews with the director as soon as possible. See information below for more details!
- Full-time positions; 35 hours/week
- 9th through 12 caseload available
- Prefer 1+ year experience in schools
- Special Education Certification, CT
- Dependable, passionate, and eager for this opportunity
- Hourly rate based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate
- Tax free stipends available for longer commutes or travelers
- Benefits are available (Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K with employer match)
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Tesia Essandoh (678-710-7722) or email resume to [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Georgetown, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Wauconda, IL
- Ignacio, CO
- Bay City, MI
- Red Lion, PA
- Eagan, MN
- Raleigh, NC
- Austin, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.