Special Education Teacher - Near the Hagerstown, MD Area
Soliant is now hiring for a Special Education teacher for a school district in the Hagerstown, MD area. This is a full time contractor position for the 2022/2023 school year. Multiple caseloads are available based on experience and preference.
- Assess students’ abilities and craft teaching plans accordingly.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Collaborating with parents and school staff to track students’ progress.
- Monitor children’s behavioral patterns and arrange appropriate interventions if needed.
- Provide ongoing and follow up assessments regarding student progress and make modifications when needed.
- Licensed in the state of Maryland as a special education teacher.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in special education or related field of study.
- Proven experience as a Special Education Teacher or relevant role.
- Good knowledge of current special education policies, laws, topics, and methodologies.
- Communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Perks We Offer:
- Competitive Pay.
- Weekly Paychecks.
- 401K Matching.
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision.
If you are interested in this position, apply with your resume or contact Bryan Burton directly at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent SPED Jobs
- BELLWOOD, IL
- Sumter, SC
- Uniontown, PA
- Hamden, CT
- Rock Hill, SC
- Gresham, OR
- Anderson, SC
- Beaufort, SC
- Franklin, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.