Special Education Teacher needed Full-Time | Houston, TX
ProCare Therapy is contracted with a school district in Houston, TX to hire a Special Education Teacher. This position will be full-time and will be for the 22/23 school year. All interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately. To qualify for this opening, applicants must hold a Special Education Teaching license/certification in the state of Texas, or the ability to obtain.
- Full Time:
- Monday through Friday
- 2022-2023 School Year
- ASAP Start
- Elementary - Secondary
- Adaptive, behavior, life skills, etc.
- Interviewing now!
- Current valid TX teaching credentials
- TX Special Education Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education and then Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs
- 1-2 years of school teaching experience preferred
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit
- Licensing Assistance
If you are also interested in virtual opportunities, please send me a copy of your resume directly to: ([email protected]) and reach out to Jessie O’Brien via text/call: 770-882-2009
Recent SPED Jobs
- Naples, FL
- Brooklyn, CT
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Mt. Vernon, WA
- Chicago, IL
- Houston, TX
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Richburg, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.