Special Education Teacher Needed ~ Full Time Job Opportunity near Auburn, WA
If you have a desire to improve the school experience and wellbeing of students with cognitive and adaptive needs, this job is perfect for you. A school district in the Auburn, WA area has started the exploration for a qualified Special Education Teacher to fill a job opening for the remainder of this school year, with possible extension or permanent placement. This job will involve working with high school students, on-site.
Schedule: Full Time, 37.5 hours– Regular school hours/calendar
- Examine and make reports on student’s abilities and learning requirements
- Provide behavior modification counseling and individual academic instruction
- Create and follow Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Collaborate with parents and support staff
- Washington Special Education certification
- Ability and willingness to assist students with health services for self-care
Please reach out to me directly for immediate consideration for this Special Education Teaching job. Send your updated resume to email@example.com and call me at 813-448-1418. I would love to provide more details and learn about you! Interviews will be scheduled this week and next, so act fast!
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- New Haven , CT
- Huber Heights, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Chicago Heights , IL
- Chandler Heights, AZ
- Hephzibah, GA
- Canton , MI
- Scranton, PA
- Sturbridge, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.