Special Education Teacher Needed Fulltime for the 23/24 School Year
Special Education Teacher | Lexington, NC
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in Lexington, NC who is in need of an onsite Special Education Teacher for the 23/24 School Year!
- Full time position!
- K-12 caseload Both elementary or secondary positions available!
- Monday - Friday
- Zoom interview
- Starting Pay $33/hr
- Create and implement individualized plans for each student relating to the core curriculum
- Collaborate with other mental health workers and parents to ensure programs are being implemented the same through all environments
- Active NC Special Education Certification (required)
- Masters Degree in Special Education (preferred)
The director is currently holding interviews. Please apply directly or reach out to:
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Wadesboro, NCBenefits: Competitive hourly pay ranging from $33 to $38+ per hour Full-time schedule with weekly paychecks Opportunity for professional growth and development Requirements: Valid NC SPED License Passion for working with students with special needs Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! Apply today by sending your resume to [email protected]. Immediate start avail
- Landis, NCSoliant Health is seeking a Special Education Teacher who is interested in working in a school setting near Landis, NC. In this role, the SPED will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full time hours Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state license Guaranteed hours for
- Yanceyville, NCSpecial Education Teacher - Contract PreK-1st We are seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher to join our team. As a Special Education Teacher, you will be responsible for providing individualized instruction and support to students with diverse learning needs. You will work collaboratively with other educators, parents, and support staff to create and implement effective educational plans. This is a rewarding opportunity to make a positi
- Mocksville, NCNew Second Semester School Year Full Time Special Education Teachers Needed | Mocksville, North Carolina | ProCare Therapy is currently looking for a Special Education Teacher in Mocksville, North Carolina, who is eager to join one of our esteemed school districts. At ProCare Therapy, our goal is to enhance the lives of those dedicated to improving the lives of others. Below, you will find more comprehensive details about the job descripti
- Wadesboro, NCNew Second Semester School Year Full Time Special Education Teachers Needed | Wadesboro, North Carolina | ProCare Therapy is currently looking for a Special Education Teacher in Wadesboro, North Carolina, who is eager to join one of our esteemed school districts. At ProCare Therapy, our goal is to enhance the lives of those dedicated to improving the lives of others. Below, you will find more comprehensive details about the job description
- Kannapolis, NCSpecial Education Teacher | Location: Kannapolis, NC We are seeking Special Education Teacher's who are dedicated to creating an inclusive learning environment and empowering students with diverse needs to thrive. FULL TIME | Start Date: ASAP - May 24th, 2024 Elementary Resource Setting Responsibilities: Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) Differentiate instruction to meet diverse learning needs Colla
- Bahama, NCSecond Semester School Year Full Time Special Education Teachers Needed | Bahama, North Carolina | ProCare Therapy is currently looking for a Special Education Teacher in Bahama, North Carolina, who is eager to join one of our esteemed school districts. At ProCare Therapy, our goal is to enhance the lives of those dedicated to improving the lives of others. Below, you will find more comprehensive details about the job description and emplo
- Grimesland, NCWe are currently seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Special Education Teacher to join our team in Grimesland. The ideal candidate will have experience working with students with disabilities and be able to provide instruction and support to help them achieve their educational goals. Overview: Full Time 5 Days a Week 35 Hours Per Week Start: As Soon As Possible End: June 2024 Responsibilities: Develop and implement individualiz
- Winterville, NCA school district located near Winterville, North Carolina has a position open for a full-time Special Needs Education Teacher. The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the remainder of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12 caseload The remainder of the school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Master's degree in Special Education Valid NC teaching certification in Special Education Job Benefits: W
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.