Special Education Teacher Needed- Georgetown, TX
A school district in Georgetown has an opening for a Special Education Teacher! The client is in need of a full-time licensed Special Education Teacher to cover the upcoming school year.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Full-time, multiple openings
- K-12 Caseloads
- Self-contained or Resource
- IEP experience
- Credentials in Texas as a Special Education teacher.
- Must be able to perform all general Special Education Teacher roles and duties
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to [email protected] or call (678)-710-7719 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Jamestown, NC
- Meriden, CT
- Evanston, IL
- Wauconda, IL
- Brookline, MA
- Lakeville, MN
- Elmhurst, IL
- Roseville, MN
- Walden, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.