Special Education Teacher needed in Aberdeen, WA. Contract position for ASAP start!
BlazerWorks is interviewing for a Special Education Teacher in the Aberdeen, WA. area that is looking to work in a school setting.
We've partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone for the 2022 - 2023 school year.
- Start is ASAP through beginning of August
- Elementary Age classroom
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required
- Bachelor's in Education and Master's or Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- WA state license
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Interview assistance and support!
If you or someone you know is looking for this opportunity, please contact Bethany Morris directly at 678-497-4824 or email your updated resume to [email protected]. You will be contacted within 24 hours.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Mesa, AZ
- Parole, MD
- Parole, MD
- Elmhurst, IL
- Southbridge, MA
- Chandler , AZ
- Worcester, MA
- Chandler, AZ
- Los Alamos , NM
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.