Special Education Teacher Needed in Colebrook, NH
ProCare Therapy is searching for a special education teacher in the Colebrook, New Hampshire area. At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed for you below:
- '23-'24 school year
- Elementary school
- More details upon interview-interviewing ASAP
Pay & Benefits:
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability, provided by the school district
- Matching 401(k)
- W-2 school district employment
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive hourly rate
- You must have a bachelors degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs
- You must be certified in the state of New Hampshire to practice as a Special Education Teacher
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 770-212-9574, [email protected] To expedite the process email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
'23 Summer + '23-'24 Special Education Teacher near Highlands MAHighlands, MA
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher near Whitehall VAWhitehall, VA
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher near Derwood MDDerwood, MD
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher near Bethel VTBethel, VT
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher Riverside KSRiverside, KS
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher Luka KSLuka, KS
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher Mountain Home IDMountain Home, KS
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher Paxton ILPaxton, IL
Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Calumet City, ILDolton, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.