Special Education Teacher needed in Marinette
This is a contract position for a Special Education Teacher in a supportive school district in Marinette!
- Full time
- 5 days per week
- 35-40 hours per week
- Caseload- Ages 10-21, 3 disabilities on caseload
- Number of buildings- possibly 3
- Full 2022-2023 school year
- In person
- Must have Special Education Certification in WI
- Bachelor's or Master's Level Degree
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process! I am here if you have any questions about the position, feel free to call or text me at 678-459-1135.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dutton, VA
- Hartsville, SC
- Wakefield, MA
- Torrance, CA
- Fairmount, KS
- Waterford, WI
- Draper, UT
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.