Special Education Teacher needed in Woodland Park, CO
Procare Therapy is currently seeking A Special Education Teacher for contract position located in the Woodland Park, CO area. This is an amazing school district with tons of support and wonderful colleagues. If this sounds like something you would be interested, lets talk about it!
- 23-24 School year
- 9th-11th Grade Caseload
- Bachelor's Degree of Education with a Masters in Special Education
- Current and Active State Certificates
- Accepting New Graduates
- MUST be able to start ASAP
- Drug Screen and Background check required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-647-2706 for any additional information!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Woodland Park, COExciting Opportunity in Special Education! Join Us Near Woodland Park, CO Blazer Jobs, in collaboration with esteemed schools in the Woodland Park, CO area, is thrilled to announce a fantastic full-time opportunity for a passionate Mild/Moderate Special Education Professional. We are on the lookout for experienced and dynamic individuals to join our team and make a positive impact in the lives of students. Position: Mild/Moderate Special Educ
- Colorado Springs, COHiring now a Licensed-Only Special Education Teacher until the end of the school year. Location: Colorado Springs, CO (30-minute drive north) Duties: Full time 37.5 hours/week Onsite only Hourly pay starting at $35-40 Dates: ASAP – 5/23/2024 Caseload: K-12th mild to moderate special needs Pull out & small groups for direct student services to meet student IEP goals Paraprofessionals will push in IEP writing, process monitoring
- Colorado Springs, COHiring now a Licensed-Only Special Education Teacher in elementary school with ASD pop. this school year. Location: Colorado Springs, CO (30 minute drive north) Duties: Full time 37.5 hours/week Onsite only Hourly pay starting at $32-40 Dates: ASAP – 5/23/2024 Caseload: K – 6th Higher needs in the Autism population Must Haves: MUST be Certified in SPED and Gen Ed. Curriculum Active teaching License in Colorado state Ba
- Denver, COFull Time Special Education Teacher | 2024-2025 School Year ProCare Therapy is an educational staffing agency and we are looking to employ a special education teacher for the 24-25 school year! I have listed the details of the position below for you to review. ProCare Perks Weekly Pay throughout the entirety of the assignment. Full Benefits Package includes: 401K Match, Health, Dental, and Vision W-2 Employee Job Description: Fu
- Woodland, COThe school district is looking to hire a License - Special Education Teacher this school year. Location: Woodland, CO Details: Start: ASAP End: May 23rd, 2024 Full-time Onsite Only 37.5 hours per week Caseload: elementary k-6th, primarily ASD population with higher needs Pay range at $35 - 40 an hour Requirements: Teacher in Special Ed * Licensed in State Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Special Education Experien
- Colorado Springs, COFull Time Special Education Teacher | 2024-2025 School Year ProCare Therapy is an educational staffing agency and we are looking to employ a special education teacher for the 24-25 school year! I have listed the details of the position below for you to review. ProCare Perks Weekly Pay throughout the entirety of the assignment. Full Benefits Package includes: 401K Match, Health, Dental, and Vision W-2 Employee Job Description: Fu
- Colorado Springs, COWe are seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education (SPED) Teacher to join our exceptional team of educators in Colorado Springs, CO. The SPED Teacher will provide specialized instruction, support, and advocacy to students with disabilities, ensuring their academic and personal growth. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of inclusive education practices, possess excellent communication skills, and be committed to fostering
- Thornton, COAre you ready to make that change in your career? This is an amazing opportunity to work in a supportive environment. A school in Thornton, Colorado is seeking a Special Education Teacher to join their team for the summer months this year. Non-negotiables: Bachelor’s Degree Special Education Teaching Certification in Colorado Previous school experience required Caseload/Details: Full-Time | 30 - 40 Hours a Week ASAP - 05/23/24 El
- Colorado Springs, COAre you a passionate and dynamic Special Education Teacher with a strong desire to make a lasting impact on the lives of students with diverse learning needs? Look no further! We are thrilled to invite an exceptional individual to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO, where you'll be at the forefront of creating an inclusive learning environment and nurturing the potential of every student. Position: Special Education Teacher Location: Colorado
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.