Special Education Teacher needed - Livonia, MI area
Soliant is working with a school district in the Livonia, Michigan area that has a need for a Special Education Teacher! This position is needed for the rest of the 21/22 school year, and the district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
About the position:
- Full-time, Monday-Friday
- 21/22 school year
- 5-12 Grade students
- Resource classroom setting
- Working with students towards academic progress, creating and monitoring IEPs/Goals, etc.
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- Michigan Special Education Teaching Certification
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- Positive attitude + team player!
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vison, dental, 401k)
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Katey Cale by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Centennial, CO
- Goodyear, AZ
- Ann Arbor , MI
- Pittsfield Charter Twp, MI
- Stokesdale, NC
- Phoenix, AZ
- Paterson, NJ
- Framingham, MA
- Buckeye, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.