Special Education Teacher needed near Brooklyn, New York
We are currently in search of a great Special Education Teacher to contract for the remainder of the school year near Brooklyn, New York.
Things to know:
- Full Time Position available
- 37.5-40 hrs/week
- Currently fully virtual but may be going back onsite at which they would need the candidate to come onsite as well
- Provide ICT and SETSS support for 10 students, grades 2 and 3.
- The start of the day would be at 7:15. Teachers are required to report to the building no later than 7:00 a.m. Students are dismissed from the times of 2:45 to 3:15
- Wednesdays are PD days, where we require teachers to stay till 5:00.
- Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Special Education
- New York teaching license
- Full Time ( 37.5 hours/week)
- would involve multiple grade levels and types of disabilities
Contact Miaya Williams at 770-325-0351 by call/text or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are able to provide stipends as well as relocation assistance and full time benefits for candidates who qualify!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Tonganoxie, KS
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Shawnee, KS
- Ninety Six, SC
- Ashland , MA
- Joanna, SC
- Providence, RI
- Coventry, RI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.