Special Education Teacher Needed Near Hickory, NC
We are seeking a qualified Full-Time Special Education Teachers for the ongoing 21/22 School year. The hiring process will move quickly with preliminary interviews starting as soon as January 12th, 2022. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Full-Time (40 Hours)
- January 2022 to June 2022
- Caseload: K-12th Options
- Developing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Planning, organizing, and assigning activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Active Special Education Certification of North Carolina
- $500 Sign-On Bonus
- 401(K) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below!
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
Recent SPED Jobs
- Bellevue, WI
- dearborn , MI
- Niles, MI
- New palestine, IN
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Bent Creek, NC
- woodhaven, MI
- Brockton, MA
- Colbert, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.