Special Education Teacher needed near Methuen, MA
We are currently in search of a great Special Education Teacher to contract for the remainder of the school year near Methuen, MA.
The role functions primarily as an assistant teacher providing services to students who have disabilities and receive instruction/accommodations through an IEP
Things to know:
- Full Time Position available
- 37.5-40 hrs/week
- Pre-K thru 8th grade caseload
- Appropriate experience with students with Autism and Intellectual disabilities at this grade level is preferred and licensure in Intensive Special Needs is required.
- Masters Degree preferred. Massachusetts certification in Intensive Special Needs required. Experience with students with ASD, Intellectual Disabilities
We provide housing stipends for those looking to travel for contracted positions. In addition to housing assistance, we provide: health benefits, weekly pay and relocation assistance.
If this is something that you'd be interested in, contact Miaya Williams at 770-325-0351 or by email at email@example.com.
I look forward to speaking with you!
- Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Special Education
- Wisconsin teaching license
- Full Time ( 37.5 hours/week)
- would involve multiple grade levels and types of disabilities
Contact Miaya Williams at 770-325-0351 by call/text or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are able to provide stipends as well as relocation assistance and full time benefits for candidates who qualify!
Recent SPED Jobs
- New Haven , CT
- Huber Heights, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Chicago Heights , IL
- Chandler Heights, AZ
- Hephzibah, GA
- Canton , MI
- Scranton, PA
- Sturbridge, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.