Special Education Teacher Needed Near Palmdale, California for a Full-Time, Contract Position
A full-time Special Education Teacher is needed near Palmdale, California. This is a SDC position, and students in the classroom have orthopedic impairment. This is an itinerant position, and transportation is required. The caseload includes kindergarten through 12th grade. This position is a school-based, contract position, and a special education credential and physical and health impairments authorization are required. This is a great opportunity and support will be provided by paraprofessionals within the classroom.
Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract
- Kindergarten-12th grade
- Itinerant position
- SDC need
2022-2023 School Year
- Collaborate with teachers on how to support student's mobility needs.
- Complete OI assessments
- Complete orders for mobility equipment
- Must have a degree in special education
- Must have a Special Education Certification in California
- Must have a physical and health impairments authorization
- Weekly Compensation
- Health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
We are trying to fill this position promptly. If interested, please contact Morgan Pittman directly by email at [email protected] or by phone number at (678) 710-7538.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Berwyn, IL
- New Boston, NH
- Springfield, MI
- Raleigh, NC
- New Haven, CT
- DARIEN, IL
- Kyle, TX
- Vallejo, CA
- Daly City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.