Special Education Teacher Needed Near Torrington, CT
Soliant is looking for a STRONG special education teacher for a self-contained ED classroom for a school in the Torrington, CT area. This position could be a temp-permanent position if all goes well.
- Master’s Degree in Special Education
- Licensed/Certified as a SPED in the State of CT
- School Experience - Preferred
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Part-Time (must be flexible with the school’s needs)
- PreK- High School Caseload
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe
- K-12th grade
- To serve as an active member on the IEP team for students.
- Special Education assessments and testing.
- Maintain close communication with mainstream teachers and other service providers, keeping them fully informed of student progress.
Benefits Available - include, but not limited to: Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
To be considered for this SPED position, please contact Kelly Chase at 770-776-2096, email her a resume directly and/or submit application below.
Soliant Health| Hiring Coordinator
Recent SPED Jobs
- Machipongo, VA
- Tukwila, WA
- Nashua, NH
- Chester, PA
- Chestertown, MD
- Annapolis, MD
- New Orleans, LA
- North York, PA
- Philadelphia , PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.