Special Education Teacher Needed Near Valley Lee, MD
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an excellent school district that has A Special Education Teacher position opening near Valley Lee, MD! Please read more about this position below:
- Monday - Friday
- Hiring for Current school year and 2022/2023
- K - 12 ( Multiple positions
- Responsibilities include: Complete assessments to support schools. Provide virtual lessons to children with significant cognitive delay. Assist with the implementation of the ready assessment. Working with teams to create case review packets. Work collaboratively with teachers to design instructional supports.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Special Education
- State SPED Certification
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with these ProCare perks:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Superior healthcare benefits through United Health Care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 770-225-3009 for any additional information!
(770) - 225 -3009
Recent SPED Jobs
- Hamtramck, MI
- Gages Lake, IL
- Colchester, CT
- Juniata, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Algonquin, IL
- Ann Arbor, MI
- South Bend, IN
- Juniata, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.