Special Education Teacher needed South of Quincy MA
Soliant is working with a School District South of Quincy, MA in need of a Special Education Teacher. Interviews are being scheduled for this week and early next week.
- Full Time
- Must have active Massachusetts License
- Middle School Caseload of 11 students
- Transitional Learning Program, 5th to 8th Grade
- Experience working with students who have experienced trauma and/or have maladaptive behaviors is highly preferred
- 4 students will spend the entire day in sub-separate classroom, 6 students will be included in the General Education classroom part of the day
- Program will include a behaviorist and a social worker to support the students
- Hourly DOE
- Weekly Pay
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401K with employer match
- Tax Free Stipends for Travelers
Please apply and submit your resume or contact Allen Woods at (770) 776-2065 or [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Springfield, PA
- Rockledge, FL
- Greensboro, NC
- Stockton, CA
- Berwyn, IL
- Berwyn, IL
- Woolwich, NJ
- Arizona, AZ
- New York, NY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.