Special Education Teacher Newton, NC
Special Education Teacher
Newton, NC Area
Are you looking for an opportunity to make lives better? Soliant Health is seeking a Special Education Teacher for the remainder of the school year. Your caseload will be discussed in a zoom interview with the Special Education Director. Our company is dedicated to hiring compassionate educators who are focused on the success and well-being of their students. Submit your resume to Katelyn at [email protected] or apply here to be considered.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday (32.5-37.5 hours)
- Position: Special Education Teacher
- Duties: Provide special education support in the areas of language arts, math, and behavior support in small groups and general education classroom models
- Responsible for developing and implementing IEP, collaborating with general education teachers, and provide home/school communication
- Multiple resource teachers to provide support and guidance as needed
- Zoom interview
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance available
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- W2 Contract
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses
Soliant Health Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
'23 Summer + '23-'24 Special Education Teacher near Highlands MAHighlands, MA
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher near Whitehall VAWhitehall, VA
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher near Derwood MDDerwood, MD
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher near Bethel VTBethel, VT
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher Riverside KSRiverside, KS
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher Luka KSLuka, KS
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher Mountain Home IDMountain Home, KS
'23-'24 Special Education Teacher Paxton ILPaxton, IL
Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Calumet City, ILDolton, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.