Special Education Teacher (North Andover, MA)
Special Education Teacher
- Elementary (needs 1-5 cert)
- In person
- The position is a inclusion special education teaching position.
- The individual would have to have experience with completing evaluations, writing IEP's and progress reports and delivering specially designed instruction.
- The person would also need to be flexible and that if we happen to go into a remote model this will be part of the position as well.
- The position would begin on or around March 8th through June 20th.
- The hours are between 815-3pm and will include duties ( ie bus, door, cafeteria)
- Master's Degree preferred
- Valid State License, Certification, Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
- Schools experience preferred
- Competitive hourly pay
- Health insurance benefits
- License reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Travel stipends
- Quick interview process
To apply complete the online application or submit a copy of your resume directly by emailing Edwards.Efeurhobo@Procaretherapy.com
Recent SPED Jobs
- Waterflow, NM
- Mount Pleasant, SC
- Arlington, MA
- Charleston, SC
- Marion, SC
- Monroe, GA
- Detroit, MI
- Antioch, IL
- Lake Bluff, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.