Special Education Teacher Opening: 21/22 School Year
We are seeking a qualified Full-Time Special Education Teachers for the upcoming school year to teach students on a virtual platform.
- Full-Time (35 hours)
- 2021 to 2022 School Year
- Complete Assessments to support schools.
- Assist with the implementation of the I ready assessment
- Working with teams to create case review packets
- Work collaboratively with teachers to design instructional supports
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Special Education
- MD SPED Credential
- 401 (k) Matching
- Weekly Direct Deposit (W-2)
- United Health Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below.
Mya Huggins I Educational Talent Developer I (678)-710-7541
Recent SPED Jobs
- Lansing , KS
- Aurora , OR
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Palmdale, CA
- Rockland, MA
- Wickenburg, AZ
- Chandler Heights, AZ
- Hephzibah, GA
- Santa Clarita, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.