Special Education Teacher Opening-- Bainbridge, GA
Soliant is actively seeking a Special Education Teacher near Bainbridge, Georgia for the 2022-2023 school year! This is an excellent school district with a very welcoming team environment! Soliant can assist with housing and relocation, so do not let that be the reason you don't take advantage of this fantastic opportunity! Have additional questions? Let's chat! 678-274-5722.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill the positions as soon as possible!
- Full time, Full School Year
- Elementary, Middle, and High School Openings
- Caseload: Co-Teaching, Small Groups
- Licensed/Certified to teach in State of Georgia
- New Grads Welcome
- Will Accept Pending License
- Comfortable Working On-site
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Available
- Potential for Weekly Stipends (If Eligible)
To apply directly for this position, please send your resume to [email protected] or call 678-274-5722 with any questions you may have. Once your resume has been received, I will contact you to find out your availability for a phone interview. I look forward to working with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Pataskala, OH
- Raleigh, NC
- Cicero, IL
- Oakland, CA
- Okemos, MI
- Tacoma, WA
- Bay View, WA
- Camden, NJ
- Brockton, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.