Special Education Teacher Opening Glastonbury, CT
Special Education Teacher Opening – Glastonbury, CT
Sunbelt is hiring a Special Education Teacher to fill an open role within a Glastonbury, CT area school. Work with a school district that supports its teachers. This school is looking for someone to start as soon as possible and lead their students to their educational goals.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Special Education or related fields
- Must have an active CT SPED License
- Previous Special Education experience preferred but not required
- Pass a Drug screen and background check
- Full-time: 37.5hrs/wk, Monday – Friday
- Contract assignment starts ASAP and ends at the end of the school year with option for contract renewal for summer and or 23/24 school year.
- Caseload, Mild/moderate – Elementary Resource Room
- Working with students in push in and pull-out needs, aiding students who have special education and general education needs.
- Ability to evaluate, assess, write, and implement student IEP’s.
- Competitive pay package
- Interview assistance and support!
- Full benefits package available, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Work directly with a recruiter that advocates for you!
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Special Education Teacher role in the Glastonbury, CT area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Recent SPED Jobs
- Norfolk, VA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Philadelphia , PA
- San Francisco, CA, CA
- MOCKSVILLE, NC
- Harwinton, CT
- Mocksville, NC
- Oregon City, OR
- PUTNAM, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.