Special Education Teacher Opening - Gwinner, ND
We have established a collaborative partnership with an exceptional school district located in the Gwinner area, and we're actively seeking a Special Education Teacher for the remainder of 2023-2024 school year. If you're enthusiastic about advancing your career within a new educational environment, we warmly invite you to delve into the details of this exciting opportunity provided below.
Academic year: 2023/2024
Student Caseload: 7th - 12th grade, learning disabilities
Active Special Education Teaching Certification is a prerequisite
Possession of a Special Education degree is mandatory
While previous school-based experience is preferred, it is not obligatory
Why Choose Us?:
At ProCare, your professional growth is our top priority, and we do so without any additional financial burden. We consistently connect outstanding educators with our partner institutions and are committed to addressing your individual needs as an employee. Our mission is centered on enriching the lives of those who, in turn, enrich the lives of others. Here's what you can expect:
We are a nationally renowned leader in school staffing
Weekly Competitive Compensation (W-2)
Participation in 401(k) with Company Matching
Comprehensive Insurance Package (Medical, Vision, Dental, Professional Liability, Long/Short Term Disability)
Exceptional Support, including mentorship, Continuing Education Funds, and Diagnostic and Therapy Materials Allowance
Flexible Spending Account
Interested in Exploring this Incredible Opportunity?
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for further information or to express your interest:
Email: [email protected]
Call/Text: (904) 239-5668
Click here to schedule an intro meeting with Me
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Sun City West, AZProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Special Education Teacher this upcoming school year for a contract position located near Sun City West, AZ. This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive. Job Type: Full time Onsite Start ASAP 1st/2nd Grade Structured Teaching
- Burnham, ILSoliant Education is working with a school district in the Burnham, IL area to fill School Special Education Teacher Position! This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role. About the Job: Full time Setting up interviews
- St Paul, MNHiring! Full Time - Special Education Teacher - Near St. Paul, MN Sunbelt is seeking a driven individual to provide personalized education and support to students with diverse learning needs in one of our school districts. Job Details: Full time Position Elementary Caseload Standard Special Education Teacher Duties Qualifications: Special Education License in MN Must have a Master's Degree Benefits: Com
- St Helens, ORSpecial Education Teacher Job | St Helens, OR Are you looking for a great new position? We re working with a supportive school district in St. Helens, OR that s needing a special education teacher for the remainder of the school year. Position Details: Full Time 37.5-40 hours per week ASAP - June 14, 2024 Elementary or Middle School Population Special Education Specialized Program serving students wi
- Rohnert Park, CAA school near Rohnert Park, California is searching for an on-site, full-time Elementary School Special Education Teacher (SPED) for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year. We are looking for a compassionate candidate interested in a full-time position, about 40 hours per week. About the position: Full-time / 40 hours a week Caseload: Mild to moderate, elementary; specific caseload details will be discussed during the interview pr
- Rohnert, CABlazerjobs is proud to partner with the local school district in Rohnert, CA to fill a full-time Special Education (SPED) position. We are committed to providing excellent education professionals to support the growth and development of students in the community. Pay Range: $30- $38 + per hour Responsibilities: Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with special needs. Provide differentiated instruct
- Toledo, ORSoliant Education is working with a school district in the Toledo, OR area to fill School Special Education Teacher Position! This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role. About the Job: Full time Setting up interviews f
- Allen, INSunbelt is looking for a dedicated individual to provide personalized education and support to students with diverse learning needs in one of our school districts. Job Details: Full Time Position Open Positions in Elementary and High School Types of Disabilities: Intense Intervention Qualifications: Special Education License in Indiana Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college Benefits:
- Avondale, AZJob Title: Special Education Teacher - Full-Time Position Location: Avondale, AZ Blazer Jobs, in collaboration with a reputable school district in Avondale, AZ, is actively seeking an experienced and dedicated Special Education Teacher for a full-time position. If you are passionate about creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment for students with diverse needs, we invite you to apply for this rewarding role. Position Overview:
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.