Special Education Teacher Opening in Warren, MI
Special Education Teacher
ProCare Therapy is on the hunt for a dedicated and compassionate Special Education Teacher to join one of our trusted school districts located in the welcoming community of Warren, Michigan. As a Special Education Teacher in Warren, you will be a vital part of our commitment to meeting the unique needs of students with disabilities. We are seeking an educator who is enthusiastic about making a meaningful difference in the lives of students with special needs!
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- ASAP - End of school year
- Elementary caseload
- Onsite only
- More details upon interview
- Bachelor's degree in Education and then a Master's degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Michigan Teaching Certification or Emergency Cert
- Michigan SPED License
- Experience working with students with disabilities/behavior needs
- Special Education Teaching Experience
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
If Warren, Michigan is too far of a commute for you, please email me expressing your interest in a SPED position and we can find something closer to you!
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Southfield, MISpecial Education Teacher Opportunity (SPED) in Dearborn Heights, MI Employer: ProCare Therapy Location: Dearborn Heights, MI Description: ProCare Therapy is delighted to offer a Special Education Teacher opportunity in Dearborn Heights, MI, collaborating with a warm and welcoming school district. Join us in positively impacting the lives of middle school students in a supportive educational environment. This is a full-time position (37.5 hour
- Westland, MISpecial Education Teacher Opportunity (SPED) in Dearborn Heights, MI Employer: ProCare Therapy Location: Dearborn Heights, MI Description: ProCare Therapy is delighted to offer a Special Education Teacher opportunity in Dearborn Heights, MI, collaborating with a warm and welcoming school district. Join us in positively impacting the lives of middle school students in a supportive educational environment. This is a full-time position (37.5 hour
- Highland, MIProCare Therapy has teamed up with an amazing school district who is looking for someone to join their team as a Special Education Teacher. Interviewing now, apply today! Job Details: Full-time (35 hours per week) 1/8/2024-6/12/2024 Elementary grade Onsite Requirements: Must hold a valid Michigan Elementary Teaching Certificate Special Education endorsement Certification in non-violent crisis intervention training required, or will
- Oak Park, MISoliant is seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education (SPED) Teacher to join our exceptional team of educators at a wonderful school district in Oak Park, MI. The SPED Teacher will provide specialized instruction, support, and advocacy to students with disabilities, ensuring their academic and personal growth. Job Details: Full-time Onsite ASAP- June 13, 2024 Caseload discussed in an interview Responsibilities: Deve
- Detroit, MIFull Time Special Education Teacher | 2024-2025 School Year ProCare Therapy is an educational staffing agency and we are looking to employ a special education teacher for the 24-25 school year! I have listed the details of the position below for you to review. ProCare Perks Weekly Pay throughout the entirety of the assignment. Full Benefits Package includes: 401K Match, Health, Dental, and Vision W-2 Employee Job Description: Fu
- Washington, MIProcare Therapy has a contract Special Education Teacher opening for a school district near Washington, MI. This contract will be renewed for the summer and the following school year. New grads are encouraged to apply. Job Type: Special Education Teacher Full Time Start Date: ASAP End Date: June 9, 2024 Monday-Friday 37.5-40 hours per week Typical Hours: 8:30am-4:00pm or 9:00am-4:30pm Elementary school Support students with signifi
- Harper Woods, MIWe are looking for a special education teacher for the current school year! Please apply below. Requirements: MI teaching certification is required Details: Full time Small-mid Sized Classroom Resource Room If you are interested in learning more about this or other opportunities, please contact me today! Claire Sentell [email protected] 678.538.6799
- Harper Woods, MIAre you a dedicated Special Education Teacher looking to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students? ProCare Therapy invites you to join our team in Harper Woods, MI, where you'll have the opportunity to inspire and empower students with diverse learning needs. We are seeking a compassionate and skilled educator to fill a rewarding position in our esteemed school district. About Us: ProCare Therapy is a leading provider of educational sta
- Berkley, MISoliant is seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education (SPED) Teacher to join our exceptional team of educators at a wonderful school district in Berkley, MI. The SPED Teacher will provide specialized instruction, support, and advocacy to students with disabilities, ensuring their academic and personal growth. Job Details: Full-time Onsite ASAP- June 13, 2024 Caseload discussed in an interview Responsibilities: Devel
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.