Special Education Teacher Opening Maywood, IL
A school district in the Maywood area of Illinois is searching for motivated and compassionate applicants for their available Special Education teaching position for this year. If you have a heart for helping students, we encourage you to apply!
- Full time
- 21-22 School Year
- Caseload of grades 3-5
- Inclusive service delivery model (Push-In teaching within the General Education setting and co-planning) and Pull-Out services during a resource/intervention period
- Responsibilities include:
- Case management
- Creating, implementing, monitoring, and reporting on Individualized Educational Program (IEP) goals, Behavior Intervention Plans, and academic progress
- Must have active Illinois Learning Behavior Specialist 1 Credential and Professional Educator License
- Experience working within a Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) and Problem Solving Team is preferred
- Experience working with low-income and diverse student populations is preferred
For more information, contact me directly! To be considered for this opportunity, apply down below and send your resume to the email address below. Act fast, applications are being reviewed now!
Isabel Ellison | Account Executive
Phone: (678) 538-6784
We make life better for those who make lives better.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Glendale, AZ
- Roseville, MI
- Aurora , OR
- Louisburg, NC
- Henderson, NC
- Thorton, CO
- Woodburn, OR
- San Tan Valley, AZ
- Canby, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.