Special Education Teacher Opening | Near Utica, MI
Soliant is hiring a special educator for the remaining school year. We are looking to screen and set up interviews with the director as soon as possible. See information below for more details!
- 3rd-5th Grade
- Assess ability and provide each student with a program that will enable them to reach their fullest physical, emotional, psychological, educational, and behavioral potential
- W-2 Contract
- Prefer 1+ years experience in schools
- Preferred experience with Autism
- Special Education Certification
- Will request Resume, Licensure and References before moving forward to interviewing process.
- Hourly rate based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate
- Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits
- ???????Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
To inquire further about this position, or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Lilianna Dunlop 678 920 5943 or email resume to [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Mason, OH
- Farmington, MI
- San Francisco , CA
- Kinston, NC
- Cave Creek, AZ
- Joliet, IL
- Frederick, MD
- Kansas City, MO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.