Special Education Teacher Opportunities Outside of Atlanta, Georgia
There is still time to secure a position before the 22'-23' school year! Soliant has a full-time, contract, Special Education Teacher position right outside of Atalnta, Georgia! Candidates must have an Adaptive Curriculum Certification.
- Full time 37.5 hours
- High school caseload
- High needs classroom and willing to be mindset trained
- Must have ABA experience/trained
- Responsible for instruction, IEP, and evaluation documentation
- Adapting lessons to meet the needs of students
- Developing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Planning, organizing, and assigning activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
- On-site only
- Must have a pending/active GA Special Education Certification
- Must have Adaptive Curriculum Certification
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement to those who apply
If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities, or more, please respond to this post and I will be in touch regarding next steps. I look forward to working with you!
Alaina Gibbs Account Executive
5550 Peachtree Parkway, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Recent SPED Jobs
- Berwyn, IL
- New Boston, NH
- Springfield, MI
- Raleigh, NC
- New Haven, CT
- DARIEN, IL
- Kyle, TX
- Vallejo, CA
- Daly City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.