Special Education Teacher opportunity in Houston, Texas
Provide Special Education Students with learning activities and experiences designed to help them fulfill their full potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. We are currently looking for a Special Education Teacher candidate to work with a school district near Houston, Texas.
Job Details: This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, working with an Elementary to secondary caseload in Adaptive, Behavior, or Life Skills classroom.
Example of Duties:
- Work collaboratively with parents, school staff, students, and community members in all program activities
- Assess students skills and determine their educational needs
- Provide guidance to the performance of students in an effective manner and provide corrective direction to students and staff
- Organize data for program evaluation requirements.
- Ensure measurable improvement in students academic and social performance.
- Develop and implement annual Individual Educational Program (IEP plans for students to include: present level or educational performance, special educational needs, instructional goals and objectives, and the special education and related services required to meet those goals.
Requirements for Consideration:
- Must have Bachelor's degree degree in Special Education
- Must be licensed in Special Education in Texas
- At least 2 years of experience teaching in elementary, middle, or high school students or working in a school based program
ProCare Therapy benefits may include:
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Naples, FL
- Brooklyn, CT
- Philadelphia, PA
- Mt. Vernon, WA
- Chicago, IL
- Houston, TX
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Richburg, SC
- Milford, DE
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.