Special Education Teacher opportunity in Richmond IL
We are looking for a Special education Teacher for Richmond, IL for the rest of the school year.
About the position:
- Full Time
- Early childhood (3-5 year old's)
- ASAP-End of the School year
- Will take credentialed new grads
- Multi-categorical or learning disability certified is a requirement
- Interviewing now!!
- Valid Illinois State SPED Licensure (LBS1)
- 2 years schools experience preferred
Benefits For you:
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits
- Housing assistance
- Weekly pay
To apply complete the online application or submit a copy of your resume directly by emailing Jamaal Smoot
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Glendale, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tuscaloosa, AL
- Molalla, OR
- Greenwood, SC
- Rufus, OR
- Spartanburg, SC
- Trenton , NJ
- Manchester, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.