Special Education Teacher Opportunity | Lansdowne, PA
A school district located in Lansdowne, PA is looking to hire a licensed Special Education Teacher for a contract position for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. This contract position will be through ProCare Therapy.
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid weekly at an experience-based hourly rate. Full-time employees are eligible for our benefits package. See further details listed below:
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- K-2nd Grade: Life Skills
- K-12th Grade: Emotional Support Openings
- Zoom Interview
- New Graduates Welcome
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: End of School Year
- Active Special Education Teaching License in Pennsylvania
- PA Clearances will be required
- Weekly Compensation
- United Healthcare: Health, Dental and Optical Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Pre-Screening Phone Call with Recruiter (5-10 Minutes)
- Interview: You should receive an offer within 24 hours of the interview
- After signing the contract, you will receive onboarding information and items that need to be completed before starting
- Start Date: Typically 1-2 weeks after signing contract!
This position will not be open for long! Optimize your application by sending your most updated resume to [email protected] . You can also reach me by phone with any questions you may have: 770-299-7104. Apply now!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Brooklyn, CT
- Philadelphia, PA
- Mt. Vernon, WA
- Chicago, IL
- Houston, TX
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Richburg, SC
- Milford, DE
- Medford, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.