Special Education Teacher Opportunity | Now Interviewing | FT
ProCare has teamed up with a district in Madison Height, MI to find a Special Education Teacher for the reminder of the year. For more Information please continue reading
- Disciplines Needed and ages of students serviced: SE Teacher
- Start/End Date: ASAP - 6/4/2021
- Daily Start/End Time: 745-345
- Hours worked/week (excluding lunch breaks): 40
- Caseload/Job Details: Approximately 24 students, Resource Program, Learning disability, Other health impairment, cognitive: 1 verbal, 1 nonverbal, visually impaired but functions well in a class.
- Credentialing Requirements: MI SPED License
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
To apply complete the online application or submit a copy of your resume directly by emailing Jamaal Smoot
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
- Lancaster, SC
- Canton , MI
- Canton, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.