Special Education Teacher Part Time - Glendale, AZ
Sunbelt is hiring now for a Special Education Teacher for the remainder of this school year. This will be at a local school district by Glendale, AZ. The hours per week with be 20hrs. Candidates should be comfortable working with preschool students.
Special Education Teacher Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain effective learning environments in classrooms
- Instruct assigned classes
- Prepare and design lesson plans
- Utilize a variety of instructional techniques and media
- Diagnose learning disabilities on a regular basis
- Evaluate student progress
- Maintain accurate and complete records, progress notes, etc
- Attend meetings
- Part time
- 20 hrs per week
- Preschool caseload
- Mild to moderate special needs
- AZ SPED Teacher Certification with Early Childhood endorsement or just a valid Early Childhood Certification
- IVP Fingerprint Card
We highly encourage you to apply to this Part Time Special Education Teaching Job by Glendale, AZ. For further inquiries or to submit a resume, please contact Erin McDonald at [email protected].
Recent SPED Jobs
- Philadelphia, PA
- Detroit, MI
- New Britain , CT
- Steger, IL
- Sun City, AZ
- Ukiah, CA
- Mt. Vernon, WA
- Chicago, IL
- Santa Rosa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.