Special Education Teacher position - East of Three Rivers, MI
Job Title: Full-Time Special Education Teacher
Location: East of Three Rivers, MI
Duration: Rest of the current school year
We are seeking a full-time Special Education Teacher to join our team for the rest of the current school year. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing, and evaluating educational programs and services for students with disabilities in accordance with the school district's policies and procedures. The Special Education Teacher will collaborate with general education teachers, parents, and other support staff to ensure the best possible outcomes for students with special needs.
- Develop and implement individualized education programs (IEPs) for students with disabilities
- Provide direct instruction to students in a variety of settings, including one-on-one and small group instruction
- Implement behavior management plans and interventions as necessary
- Monitor and assess student progress, and make adjustments to instructional plans as needed
- Collaborate with general education teachers and support staff to ensure students with special needs are integrated into the regular education program to the greatest extent possible
- Communicate regularly with parents and guardians regarding student progress, challenges, and successes
- Maintain accurate and complete records in accordance with school district policies and procedures
- Attend and participate in meetings and professional development opportunities as required
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or related field
- Michigan Teaching Certification in Special Education
- Experience working with students with a variety of disabilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
We offer competitive wage and benefits packages, as well as a supportive and collaborative work environment. If you are a dedicated and passionate Special Education Teacher looking to make a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please send your resume to [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
Special Education Teacher - Horatio, South CarolinaHoratio, SC
Special Education Teacher - Newside, PennsylvaniaNewside, PA
Licensed Teacher of Special Needs - ASAPSpringfield , IL
Special Education Teacher (23/24) - LaGrange, WyomingLaGrange, WY
Special Education Teacher - Garnett, South CarolinaGarnett, SC
Early Childhood Special Education Teacher - Hillman, MinnesotaHillman, MN
Special Education Teacher Needed in St. Paul, MNSt. Paul , MN
School Based Special Education Teaching Position 2022-2023Mason, OH
Special Education Teacher- Orefield, Williamstown, Allentown Pennsylvania and surrounding areas!Allentown, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.