Special Education Teacher Position in Berrien Springs, MI
Our district is seeking a new Special Education Teacher to interview for our new opening in Berrien Springs, Michigan!
- Valid Michigan Teaching Certification and one of the following endorsements: Cognitive Impairment, Emotionally Impaired, or Autism Impaired.
- Start Date: January 3rd, 2022
- Full-Time Hours
- K-8th Caseload with a Maximum of 7 Students in the Classroom
- Duties include Co-Planning with other teachers, writing IEPs, and attending meetings.
- Matching 401K
- Weekly Compensation
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
Feel free to reach me via text or phone call to ask any questions about this opening! I look forward to speaking with you.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Centennial, CO
- Goodyear, AZ
- Ann Arbor , MI
- Pittsfield Charter Twp, MI
- Stokesdale, NC
- Phoenix, AZ
- Paterson, NJ
- Framingham, MA
- Buckeye, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.