Special Education Teacher Position In Ohio
We have an established relationship with a district near Columbus, Ohio that has a vacancy for a licensed and experienced Special Education Teacher for the remainder of the school year.
2- Step Interviewing Process- Same Day Scheduling
- Pre-Screening with Recruiter
- Zoom Interview with Special Education Administration-Panel Style
The ideal applicant would have experience with urban population and high-risk scholars. For immediate consideration, send you resume directly to [email protected]
- Develop teaching plans
- Adapt lesson plans to meet needs of students
- Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Plan, Organize, and assign activities that are specific to each student
- each and mentor scholars, one-on-one and group sessions
- Supervise and mentor teacher assistants
- Work collaboratively with student's parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Jamestown, NC
- Meriden, CT
- Evanston, IL
- Wauconda, IL
- Brookline, MA
- Lakeville, MN
- Elmhurst, IL
- Roseville, MN
- Walden, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.