Special Education Teacher Position Near Lexington, OH
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a school district near Lexington, OH that is looking for a Special Education Teacher to join their team for the remainder of this school year. ProCare Therapy employees are paid on a weekly basis and offered benefits specific to their needs. Please see additional details about this position below:
Job Requirements for Virtual Placements:
- Degree in Special Education
- Must be a Special Educator in Minnesota
- The ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Full Time
- 37.5 -40 hours a week Monday – Friday
- January to End of School Year
- 7:30 - 3:00
- 8;30 Planning period
- Caseload: Grade K - 3 (16 students)
- Inclusion Model
- Responsible for all paperwork and appropriate documentation, compliance, etc...
- More information for this position is available on the interview with the director
- Must be able to stay for ETR/IEP meetings if outside regular working hours
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume [email protected].
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Leonardtown, MD
- Coopertown, TN
- Sugar Mountain, NC
- Malden, MA
- Turbeville, SC
- Jamesville, NY
- High Point, NC
- Hephzibah, GA
- Sun City West, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.