Special Education Teacher Position near Spring Hill, Kansas
A supportive school district near Spring Hill, KS is seeking an experienced Special Education Teacher for the rest of this school year. We are seeking someone who will be driven and excited to help their students succeed and fit in well with this school's team-oriented staff. If that sounds like you, apply below!
- Full time hours
- ASAP start through 5/31/22
- 1:1 position with a middle school student with multiple disabilities
- Zoom interview
- On-site only
- Must have low-incidence Special Education license for middle school level in Kansas
- Must be able to go on-site
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Competitive, weekly W-2 pay which includes indirect and direct therapy services
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401k option
- Travel assistance available
- Guaranteed hours
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to [email protected]
I look forward to discussing the position and your experience!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Jamestown, NC
- Meriden, CT
- Evanston, IL
- Wauconda, IL
- Brookline, MA
- Lakeville, MN
- Elmhurst, IL
- Roseville, MN
- Walden, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.