Special Education Teacher position needed in Michigan
We are interviewing SPED's in the Michigan area that are interested in working in a school setting!
We have partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone for the 22-23 school year.
- All Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
- 2 High School Resource Rooms
- 1 Elementary Self-Contained Room - roughly 10 students
- 1 Elementary Resource Room
- Case management experience is a huge plus!
- Open to any variations of special education certifications
- Anxious to interview and hire
- No vaccine requirements
- 4 openings
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email Dalton Rentz @ [email protected] and email most updated copy of your resume. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district, you can also reach me at (678) 710-7552
Recent SPED Jobs
- Mesa, AZ
- Parole, MD
- Parole, MD
- Elmhurst, IL
- Southbridge, MA
- Chandler , AZ
- Worcester, MA
- Chandler, AZ
- Los Alamos , NM
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.