Special Education Teacher position open to start this upcoming school year near Haines OR
Sunbelt Staffing is hiring a qualified and experienced Special Education Teacher for the upcoming school year, starting August 29th and ending June 9th, near Haines OR.
This is a full-time job that works 32 hours per week, four days a week. The position assists elementary school students and the caseload is a resource room with 24 mild to moderate needs students.
• Study students' skills and determine their educational needs.
• Apply general lessons to meet students' needs.
• Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
• Plan activities that are specific to each student's abilities.
• Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have Special Education Teacher license for Oregon.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected] or call (813) 288-3115.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Recent SPED Jobs
- Burien, WA
- Hamden, CT
- Columbia, SC
- Bear Creek, NC
- Denver, CO
- Corvallis , OR
- Brighton, CO
- Euclid, OH
- Pistol River , OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.