Special Education Teacher | Resource teacher | Minneapolis, MN
Special Education Teacher | Minneapolis, Minnesota
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district that is located in the Minneapolis area. We are looking for a passionate special education teacher to join their team for the rest of 2022-2023 school year!
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
- Full time: 32 hours/week
- ASAP- June 6th, 2023
- Special Education Teacher
- Resource Teacher
- Courses taught: Language Arts, Math, strategies for Academic Success
- More details of openings will be discussed on an interview
- Minnesota K-12th Grade Special Education Teaching License
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
The district is looking to hire for the 2022-2023 school year! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
If you have additional questions, my contact information can be found below.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Midland, NC
- Acton, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Marina , CA
- New Salem, NC
- Greenwood, SC
- Stovall, NC
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Lancaster, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.