Special Education Teacher / Second Semester Start
We have partnered with a great school near Racine that is seeking a Special Education Teacher for a second semester start.
Position at a glace:
- Full Time hours available (40 Hours)
- Homebound Special Education Teacher
- DPI Certification Required
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Special Education Teachers must have a WI teaching certification
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Please apply by submitting your resume to: email@example.com For any questions about this position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104
Recent SPED Jobs
- Glendale, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tuscaloosa, AL
- Molalla, OR
- Greenwood, SC
- Rufus, OR
- Spartanburg, SC
- Trenton , NJ
- Manchester, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.