Special Education Teacher- Self- contained | AZ
Do you have what it takes to be a Special Education Teacher Extraordinaire? We're looking for someone with boundless energy, a great sense of humor, and a true passion for making a difference in the lives of students with special needs.
Our ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver who can think on their feet and isn't afraid to try new things. You should be able to turn any situation into a learning opportunity, whether you're working with a student who needs extra support or collaborating with other teachers and staff members to create an inclusive classroom environment.
- Full time
- Avondale, Arizona
- Middle school
- Duration: ASAP - May 20, 2022
- Behavior intervention specialists
- Use your superpowers to create individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Create a fun and engaging classroom environment that fosters learning and growth.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to provide comprehensive support to students.
- Communicate regularly with parents and guardians to keep them in the loop on student progress.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
- Must be licensed in AZ.
- Competitive pay
- Supportive leadership
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401k
If interested, please send a copy of your resume to my email at [email protected]. I can't wait to connect with you!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
Special Education Teacher Needed Near Lowell, MALowell, MA
Special Ed. Teacher needed in Three Rivers, MI- ASAPThree Rivers, MI
Special Ed. Teacher needed in Wilton, NH- ASAPWilton, NH
Special Education Teachers Needed Near Potsdam, NYPotsdam, NY
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Thornburg, VirginiaThornburg, VA
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Stacy, MinnesotaStacy, MN
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Ouray, ColoradoOuray, CO
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Minneapolis, MinnesotaMinneapolis , MN
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Stafford, VirginiaStafford, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.