Special Education Teacher (Self-Contained)
We are currently searching for a great Special Education Teacher to contract for the remainder school year in Dillion, SC.
- Full time | 37.5 hours
- Middle school and high school
- Self-contained Intellectually Disabled
- Adapting general education lessons in subjects to assist students
- Teaching students with mild to moderate disabilities
- Developing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Teaching and mentoring students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one
- Implementing IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
- Active or eligible teaching license for South Carolina
If this is something that you'd be interested in, contact LeeAnn Miller at 678-459-1155 or apply below!
I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Little Canada, MN
- Covington, GA
- Snellville, GA
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.